The construction of the bottling hall for John Walker & Sons distillery, Kilmarnock, Scotland (circa June 1953).
The shape of the concrete shell roof that covers the bottling is clearly visible, as works to prepare the construction of the flat slab are beginning in this image. The new warehouse began construction in 1951 and was completed in September 1954. It was designed by The Scottish Engineering Department of The Distillers Company Ltd, except for the bottling hall which was designed by H. G. Cousins.
- lasciviousbemusedteen reblogged this from procrete
- whiskyblender reblogged this from lifeofawhiskeydrinker and added:
- lifeofawhiskeydrinker reblogged this from procrete
- procrete posted this